If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Crowned House, Inc. P.O Box 794, Mansfield, TX 76063
Collecting personal information
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them. Data gathered may include the following information:
- Contact information including the option for email address
- Demographic information, such as postal code
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Crowned House, Inc., enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
To improve the products and services we provide
To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
To customize the website for you
To send you promotional emails that you have requested to receive about products, services, and other things we think might be relevant to you
To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
Crowned House, Inc. does not call website users without the request of the website user. If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes or have consented to our collection and use of your personal information, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
1. Send an email to email@example.com
2. Write to us at Crowned House, Inc. P.O Box 794, Mansfield, TX 76063. We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, while the other 50% see a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Accessing and correcting personal information
We strive to ensure that any personal information provided by users of CrownedHouse.com is accurate, current and complete. However, we do not routinely update personal information and we request users notify us of any changes. You may request access to your information that we have in our records. We may be prevented from providing access in the following situations:
• we cannot verify the identity of the person requesting access
• the requested personal information does not exist or cannot be found
• access could threaten another person’s life or safety
• access could reveal personal information about another individual
• non-disclosure is required or permitted by law
If we refuse a request for access, we will notify the person requesting access with reasons for the refusal.
Security of personal information
We will ensure that personal information is protected through technological safeguards as appropriate.
Retention and destruction of personal information